[Matroska-users] Cannot view cover-art

Ond?ej Jaro? ondrej.jaros at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:43:38 CET 2018

Hi Matroska-team,

I hope I found the right department which can give me some hints or how-to steps because I could not get them anywhere else.

I am building my movie library and I am using especially your mkv container because I often need to add multiple audio tracks and subs. I am also adding there a cover art according to your guidance<https://www.matroska.org/technical/cover_art/index.html> but I still cannot force Windows to show cover art in the file thumbnail in File Explorer.

I have also downloaded the Shell extension (matroskaprop.exe) but it had no effect. You can check attached screenshots (sorry for Czech lang). I will highly appreciate if you will take a look on my issue.

Thank you a lot in advance.

Best,
Ondra