[Matroska-users] "ERR0B1: SimpleBlock at 5979 track #2 is not a keyframe" error thrown by mkvalidator tool

ravikiran.bs ravikiran.bs at zohocorp.com
Tue Feb 13 15:30:46 CET 2018

Hello,

I am using mkvalidator tool to validate a webm file which I generated using ffmpeg muxer. The webm file has two tracks, Track #1 : video, Track #2 : audio. When I validate the output webm file with mkvalidator it throws following error :

"ERR0B1: SimpleBlock at 5979 track #2 is not a keyframe"

I tried searching online but couldn't find any reference for this error. Please help me out in this.

You can find the output webm file in the following link :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__n7Q4ba0vuNbpsJUJVRB9TwiDD9d8Bl?usp=sharing

Regards,

Ravi Kiran B S