[Matroska-users] MKVToolNix v8.4.0 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Sep 19 19:35:16 CEST 2015

Hey,

> PS: Still impossible to build natively on Windows?

I know of people who've built on Windows, but the MKVToolNix package
does not contain Visual C project files or a cygwin compatible build
system. Nor instructions for how to build it directly on Windows. No one
bothered to set that up properly AND provide me with
patches/documentation that I could include in the package.

So… it's definitely possible, but it's far from trivial.

Kind regards,
mosu