[Matroska-users] mktoolnix v7.9.0 mmg bug

Yaroslav Panych panych.y at gmail.com
Sun May 31 18:04:22 CEST 2015

Hey

Here gzipped patch file. Tested way you described.
When key is present it uses Registy (key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\mkvmergeGUI) to read and store
configuration.
When key is absent it created mkvtoolnix.ini file near executable.

PS: I am afraid I am one who likes old GUI(mmg) and dislikes new one.
Old GUI provide all functionality I needed.
PPS: AFAIK diff/patch files are made that way they can be freely
inserted into ordinal text (including emails and printed articles) and
will not lose their functionality.

Regards, Yaroslav