[Matroska-users] mktoolnix v7.9.0 mmg bug

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon May 11 08:47:26 CEST 2015

Hey,

I don't support Windows XP anymore. I haven't supported Windows XP for
over a year now. That it used to run is accidental.

Not supporting means, for me, not fixing bugs related solely to that
version. If you're a developer then you can try fixing the issue
yourself. I'd be happy to include a patch, I just won't invest the time
myself.

And no, it's not as simple as re-configuring. You'll have to replace
that call with equivalent code that uses only functions available on
Windows XP. And you'll have to test it.

Kind regards,
mosu