[Matroska-users] MkTags, a simple Matroska tag editor in Perl

Mats Peterson matsp888 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 09:59:47 CEST 2015

Hello.

I have written a simple Matroska tag editor in Perl. It isn't completely full-fledged, but it has support for most of what's in the tagging specs. There is no fancy GUI, it simply launches a text editor of your choice. It's not much more than a simplification of the XML that mkvextract spits out. I use it for my own video and audio files, and it works well for me. Hopefully someone else will have use for it too.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mktags/
Mats

--
Mats Peterson