[Matroska-users] [Question] I have a mkv file made by my program, windows media player can play it with CCCP codec, but can't use time bar to control the video time.

Yoda yoda.chchen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 08:19:28 CEST 2015

Dear matroska,

As title, it is possibly a issue of my program, but I need to figure out
where is the root cause why the time bar can't work normally.

Ex: when I move time bar to 00:00:02, it will jump back to 00:00:00.

1. The time bar works well when I use VLC player to render the file which I
generate by my program.

2. I feed the file I generate to mkvmerge and the muxing one can works well
when I  move time bar.

   But I compare two file, they are almost the same.

3. the link of the mkv file that I generate. only 972 KB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KiUVqHgXl5amxWZlJIaDBxeXc/view?usp=sharing

4. the link of the mkv generated by mkvmerge. only 974 KB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-KiUVqHgXl5cEJ2YVVIWWJMTzQ/view?usp=sharing

5. environment

OS: windows 7

WMP version: 12.0.7601.18840