[Matroska-users] MKVToolNix v8.1.0 released

Mats Peterson matsp888 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 27 14:51:56 CEST 2015

Keep up the good work!

Mats

 --
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/

----- Original Message -----
From: Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
To: matroska-users <matroska-users at lists.matroska.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2015 1:36 PM
Subject: [Matroska-users] MKVToolNix v8.1.0 released

Hey,

I've released MKVToolNix v8.1.0 just eight days after 8.0.0. It
incorporates a big amount of feedback on the new MKVToolNix GUI from
users. Major bugs have been squashed, many usability enhancements have
been implemented and even a couple of new features were added. If
you're using 8.0.0 I urge you to upgrade.

As this release comes so quickly after the last one I have also
decided to keep the old GUI around until at least 8.3.0 (the prior
plan was to drop it after 8.2.0).

Changes for package maintainers: nothing's changed since v8.0.0.

Here are the usual links:

…to the source code: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/source.html
…to the binaries: http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/downloads.html

All binaries that I provide have been uploaded already.