[Matroska-users] Fw: MkTags and SourceForge

Mats Peterson matsp888 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 16:22:43 CEST 2015

Don't forget the page at the main Matroska site either, at http://matroska.org/downloads/windows.html :)

Mats

 --
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Mats Peterson <matsp888 at yahoo.com>
To: Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 4:18 PM
Subject: MkTags and SourceForge

Hello, Moritz.

I'm getting seriously fed up with SourceForge, after their outage for more than 24 hours. And that "ad-ware scandal" is no fun either, really. Not that my program is critical for the well-being of the world, but it's irritating nevertheless. I've now put my software here on my local server. The new URL to MkTags is as follows:

http://matsp888.no-ip.org/software/winunix/multimedia/mktags/.

I would be grateful if you could edit the link on your page when you have the time for it.

Mats

--
Mats Peterson
http://matsp888.no-ip.org/~mats/