[Matroska-users] Regarding Matroska A3 Audio Codec Issue

Bradley bradleyblyton at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 22:06:45 CET 2015

Dear Sir,
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and it fails to play Matroska files, the issue seems to be mainly in the audio codec AC3.Its only the issue with the stock Samsung Video player that the particular files related to Matroska don't play its audio , videos are fine.

I previously had a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and all files played seamlessly through it.
I checked and searched Google and noticed that the issue prevails with the Note 3 as well.
 Please advise

Thanks & Regards,
Bradley P.