[Matroska-users] MKV Import Error in Promedia Carbon Coder 3.24

Vijay Morje vijay.morje at primefocus.com
Wed Apr 22 13:31:48 CEST 2015

Hi Team,

I am trying to import .mkv files in Promedia Carbon Coder, but Carbon Coder
not able to import the source. Is there any plugin I have to install so
Carbon Coder can import these files. I am able to play these files in WMP.

Thanks

Vijay

Disclaimer:This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Prime Focus does not accept any liability for damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail or from accessing its attachments.