[Matroska-users] MKVToolNix v7.8.0 released

Israel gonzalez medina israel.gonzalezmedina at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:04:33 CEST 2015

hi everybody. I am a c++ newbie enthusiast but still student. I will like
to include libmatroska.in my work and if i can help with its development.
Is there a tutorial for build the library.
i check the code and note there is different project for build in the make
folder, however, seem that dll are no longuer supported. Only .dev files.
so i try to build using Dev c++ and it create the libebml.a and
libmatroska.a . but is not working.
can you help me.. thanks very much