[Matroska-users] Question

Dan Hinsley danhi at cox.net
Mon Mar 31 22:53:58 CEST 2014

I have written a package to take an existing MKV file and add information
such as tags, cover art and chapters.  However some MKV files I tag end up
not showing the cover art in VLC, and when I run mkvinfo, nothing shows up
past the Clusters (and since there wasn't a tags or attachments, I end up
writing those at the end of the file).

So is there some order requirement that isn't reflected on the website?  How
could I post the file (or information about the file) somewhere where
someone could take a look and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,

Dan

It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends
on his not understanding it.

Upton Sinclair