[Matroska-users] downloads

Christian Wiesner cwiesner at matroska.org
Tue Sep 4 12:01:54 CEST 2012

Most likely you installed one of the many 'video codec packs' out there,
most of them do include ffdshow and Haali media splitter. They enable
Windows Mediaplayer and other Directshow based video players to play most
of the modern video formats out there, including matroska files (.mkv).
Both should be easy to uninstall, most likely from the installer of the
codec pack you installed.