[Matroska-users] Problem playing recorded MJPEG with high resolution

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Wed Jan 25 20:05:56 CET 2012

We have a nVidia graphics card. I'm sure our hardware is sufficient as
we do a lot of software video decoding. vlc Plays the first frame then
crashes. David

On 1/25/2012 2:01 PM, Ivan Kowalenko wrote:

> Try VLC. It may behave a little better. What are you running for
> hardware? It could just be overwhelming.

> Ivan Kowalenko
> w: http://ivankowalenko.com
> e: ivan at ivankowalenko.com <mailto:ivan at ivankowalenko.com>
> p: 856-270-6049
>
> On Jan 25, 2012 11:04 AM, "David R Robison"
> <drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
> <mailto:drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com>> wrote:

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
103 Watson Road, Chesapeake, VA 23320
phone: (757) 546-3401
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.