[Matroska-users] Problem playing recorded MJPEG with high resolution

David R Robison drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
Wed Jan 25 15:23:04 CET 2012

We are recording MJPEG video at 1376x1032 to an MKV file. If we record
at 672x512 everything is fine. But at the higher resolution the MKV file
will not play. Do you know of any problems playing a MKV file with MJPEG
resolution at 1376x1032? Here is an example of our recorded file:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37804952/Cam564-20120124-124827.mkv
Thanks, David

--

David R Robison
Open Roads Consulting, Inc.
e-mail: drrobison at openroadsconsulting.com
web: http://openroadsconsulting.com
blog: http://therobe.blogspot.com
book: http://www.xulonpress.com/bookstore/bookdetail.php?PB_ISBN=9781597816526

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.