[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 5.0.0 released

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Wed Sep 28 21:30:54 CEST 2011

On 28/09/2011 21:11, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hey,
>
>> Do you correctly put SPS/PPS info in CodecPrivate Field for the h264
>> track?
>
> Yes. h264 from TS is basically treated like h264 from a h264 elementary
> stream but for the timecode calculation -- they're taken from the TS
> container.

Tested via DLNA on my STB: both encoded files works (compressed or
uncompressed). Hourra. Dunno for the other hardware player (at work)
will check the uncompressed option tomorrow.

Now I can record stream via tvheadend in ts and convert via mkerge as a
post processing script. Mkv muxing in tvheadend is broken.

Thanks for the good work.

--eric