[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 5.0.0 released

Eric Valette eric.valette at free.fr
Wed Sep 28 21:07:41 CEST 2011

On 28/09/2011 20:08, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> Hey,
>
> try disabling header removal compression. See
> http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/faq.html#header_removal_compression

Ok will try as I have an ST micro based stb at home that is DLNA
capable. I will check as soon as I can access the TV...

I already have uploaded a ffmpeg conversion of the already uploaded
sample.ts file and will soon check also with the non compressed option.

Do you correctly put SPS/PPS info in CodecPrivate Field for the h264 track?

--eric