[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 5.0.0 released

Eric Valette Eric.Valette at Free.fr
Wed Sep 28 17:46:32 CEST 2011

On 09/28/2011 11:33 AM, Eric Valette wrote:
> On 09/28/2011 08:52 AM, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> Starting with 5.0.0 I don't provide binaries for Debian sid/unstable
>> anymore. Unfortunately I've forgotten to delete the apt repository.
>> Therefore you've probably downloaded the source for 4.9.1. I'll delete
>> the repository tonight.
>
> No problem. I extracted git code this morning and indeed the bug id
> fixed. Thanks a lot. Now I need to verify that hardware DMP player
> accept the produced mkv as they accept the TS. I'll keep you posted.

Well well, I tesdtd with two hardware DMP, one using a sigma design
chipsets and another one using a braodcom chipsets and the produced
video fails when original ts works. Og course I have no clue why as both
are black box.

Ffmpeg remux to ts works also.

--eric