[Matroska-users] codec id for AMR

Kao minglinkao at instekdigital.com
Tue Mar 22 08:17:57 CET 2011

Thanks for your anwser.

I'v tried to use "A_AMR/NB" and "A_AMR" as codec ids to mux amr stream.  But
both of them can't be played by "Media Player Classic" (K-Lite Codec Pack
7.0.4).

Moreover, I am not sure if I did everything right because amr codec is not
mentioned in the document of codec private.(http://haali.su/mkv/codecs.pdf)

Ming-Lin Kao