[Matroska-users] many attachments in arbitrary possitions

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Jul 8 08:43:14 CEST 2011

Hey,

On Friday 08 July 2011 05:31:06 Phan Tien Dung wrote:

> Thank you very much for your reply. I want to attach many files and step by
> step with audio and video clusters. Is it possible if I organize the file as
> below?
>
> [EBML head] [segment {meta seek #1} {chapters} [segment information] [track
> information] [cluster 1] {cluster 2} {attachment 1}  ... {cluster n} {meta
> seek #2} {attachment 2} . {cluster m}    {meta seek #3} {attachment 3}
> {tags}]

I don't know of a program that can create such a layout out of the
box. Technically it's possible, of course. My guess is that you want to
create such a file for stress-testing a player/parser application. If so
then I see three options:

1. Create a Matroska muxer yourself (a lot of work)

2. Modify an existing OpenSource project for your purposes,
e.g. mkvtoolnix or ffmpeg

3. Pay someone to do 2. for you

Regards,
mosu