[Matroska-users] many attachments in arbitrary possitions

Phan Tien Dung dungpt at vtv.vn
Fri Jul 8 05:31:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I want to attach many files and step by
step with audio and video clusters. Is it possible if I organize the file as
below?

[EBML head] [segment {meta seek #1} {chapters} [segment information] [track
information] [cluster 1] {cluster 2} {attachment 1}  ... {cluster n} {meta
seek #2} {attachment 2} . {cluster m}    {meta seek #3} {attachment 3}
{tags}]

Thanks and regards,

Phan Tien Dung

Attachments can be located anywhere, though the most common places are at
the front or at the back. They should be indexed via a meta seek element,
though. Keep in mind that meta indexes can refer to other meta index entries
as well, e.g.

1. Segment header

2. Meta index containing pointer to meta index 6 3. Track headers 4.
Clusters 5. Attachments 6. Meta index containing pointers to all clusters
and to the attachments

Regards,

mosu