[Matroska-users] mkvExplorer 1.1 Released

Ashim Goldar ashim.goldar at sibridgetech.com
Mon Dec 19 12:29:23 CET 2011

Hi,

We have been working on the Matroska Media Container format with various
customers. Our team has developed Matroska Demuxer and Matrosak Muxer
libraries as per matroska specification. The libraries are developed in C
language for Linux OS and can be compiled for platforms like x86, ARM, MIPS,
PowerPC.

We also have developed mkvExplorer tool using our Matroska Muxer Library,
which is a command line tool for Linux PC system. This tool is very useful
to explore any mkv file and to get meta and media data of mkv file, it
enables users with simple and menu driven application. User of this
application can get idea about structure of mkv file and various elements of
mkv file.

Please follow the link for more information:

1.    Matroska Container Format -
http://sibridgetech.com/matroska-explorer.aspx

2.    Matroska Explorer Application (Free Download) -
http://sibridgetech.com/download/mkvExplorer.tar.gz

--

Ashim Goldar

Cell:    +91-9925172066

Work: +91-79-40047894

Email: ashim.goldar at sibridgetech.com | www.sibridgetech.com
<http://www.sibridgetech.com/>

An Innovative Solutions Provider

ASIC | FPGA | Design & Verification IPs | Embedded Solutions