[Matroska-users] Setting the right parameters for Matroska Stereo 3D

Jörg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 20:53:46 CEST 2010

  Hi Steve,

thank you very much for your clarification.

Concerning 2): I refer to the "aspect ratio" setting in MKVmerge GUI.
Should I leave this empty?
I just have checked the MKV specs and haven´t seen any aspect ratio
parameter, so now I really don´t understand the sense of this option -
or is this also a deprecated field?

With kind regards

Joerg