[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 3.3.0 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Mar 25 09:55:58 CET 2010

Hey,

On Thursday 25 March 2010 09:44:42 Ruud Althuizen wrote:

> Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd
>  "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_ruud_Documents_ports_multimedia_mkvt
> oolnix/work/mkvtoolnix-3.3.0" && /usr/bin/nice -n 20 /usr/bin/make -j2 all
>  " returned error 2 Command output: ar: src/common/segment_tracks.o: No
>  such file or directory ar: src/common/segmentinfo.o: No such file or
>  directory
> ar: src/common/segmentinfo_parser.o: No such file or directory

I still don't have access to a Mac and cannot fix this myself. You'll
have to try yourself. Take a look at the 'handle_deps' script. That's
one thing that has changed since 3.2.0 that should affect building on a
Mac. My guess is that the 'sed' command doesn't work the same way it
does on Linux -- either the regex quoting or something like that.

Add after

dep="`echo "$obj" | sed -e 's:\.\(o\|gch\)$:.d:'`"

the line

echo dep for $obj is $dep

and report what you see.

Regards,