[Matroska-users] How to burn video files Mastroka

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at silverlightning.org
Wed Mar 10 22:35:48 CET 2010

On 3/10/2010 12:50 PM, savage.46 at libero.it wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Io ho un file video Mastroka,vorrei masterizzarlo per poterlo vedere su un
> comune lettore dvd senza perdere qualità sia video che audio,come posso fare?
> I'm Italian,sorry for my English.
>
> Thank you.

I'm guessing here what you are asking. Presuming it is legal in your
country you can use one of the many converters out there which will take
a DVD and transcode it into AVI format. The last step would be to
multiplex the output into the Matroska container. Not to toot my own
horn but you can download such a thing at 24hourloop.com (YAMF by me)
but there are countless others.