[Matroska-users] Unable to open .TS file in W7 64

Michael Ryerse michael.ryerse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 05:24:54 CET 2010

I created some .TS files using ToNMT (similar to Clown_BD, it's supposed to
just remux the video/audio leaving maximum quality).

The system I did this on can open the .TS file fine, but the HTPC cannot.
 The HTPC is a newly installed W7 Ultimate 64 bit OS with the latest Haali
Media Splitter installed.  I can play MKV files but for some reason WMP and
GraphEdit cannot open any of my 3 .TS files.

Please help me troubleshoot this as I'm out of ideas.

Thanks,

Michael