[Matroska-users] Command line for playlist-mkv file

Michael Nix mchl.nix at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:04:49 CEST 2010

Hello,

I recently read in a forum, that it is possible to create mkv files, that
work as playlists for other mkv files in the same folder.
There was also a DOS command line for this task mentioned, which looked
something like this:

C:\>dir *.mkv /b -> Playlist.mkv

I didn't bookmarked this page unfortunately, and neither google nor my surf
history are able to direct me back to it.
I'm starting to think it was all just a dream :)

Since I couldn't find any solutions nor resources I could understand I
decided to ask you directly and I am looking forward to your answer.

I hope that I don't trouble you that much and want to thank you for this
wonderful format. I was surprised how much a video file can excite me.

Michael Nix