[Matroska-users] Status of the menu support and Matrosky 2.0

Joe (Mobile) joemobil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:47:32 CEST 2010

Hello,

As it has been silent on the topic of menus for another year, I cannot help
but ask: What is the current status of the menu support in MKV?

Unfortunately there never has been a concrete answer to that before, so I
hope that I might get some answers here at the center of development. I
sometimes read that Matroska 2.0 will address the issue of menus, but also
on this front it has been strangely silent for a long time. So how is the
status of Matroska 2.0 now? Since Google with webm is now kinda using
Matroska, it might be the perfect moment to upgrade to a new specification
level.

Thanks for any answers in advance,
Joe