[Matroska-users] Mkclean sigsev on a specific file

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Fri Jul 16 19:12:51 CEST 2010

Hi again,

I've identified the problem. It seems that Handbrake is writing a CRC
element at the wrong location (second element of SegmentInfo) and with the
wrong size (12 instead of 4). That made mkclean behave inconsistently. I've
identified other possible problems in mkclean and they are all fixed in SVN.
I am not going to make a release today as I have other things I want to put
in the next one (hopefully this week-end).

If you don't want to wait for the next release, you can get the latest
sources from SVN at
https://matroska.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/matroska/trunk/foundation_src
You will need to copy <root>/mkclean/default_config.h into <root>/config.h
before running "coremake gcc_linux_x64"

Steve