[Matroska-users] Mkclean sigsev on a specific file

julroy67 julroy67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:26:11 CEST 2010

So, better, than before. The first version, with a clean build,
crashes like the arch package, same output. And now for the debug
version, the real output (I have missed up something in the other
version, that crashed at startup) :

15:23 julroy67 at momoko-laptop ~/Apps/mkclean/mkclean-0.4.1% gdb
release/gcc_linux_x64_debug/mkclean
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from
/home/julroy67/Apps/mkclean/mkclean-0.4.1/release/gcc_linux_x64_debug/mkclean...done.
(gdb) run --optimize --remux Test.mkv Test.mkv.2
Starting program:
/home/julroy67/Apps/mkclean/mkclean-0.4.1/release/gcc_linux_x64_debug/mkclean
--optimize --remux Test.mkv Test.mkv.2
Progress 1/3: 100%

0x000000000042b4af in EBML_MasterFindFirstElt (Element=0x0,
Context=0x656ce0, bCreateIfNull=0, SetDefault=0) at ebmlmaster.c:46
46          for (i=EBML_MasterChildren(Element);i;i=EBML_MasterNext(i))

This one is the good, I think.