[Matroska-users] Mkclean sigsev on a specific file

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Fri Jul 16 15:10:51 CEST 2010

Before starting to debug you should try to build it first like I just
described you. Using the available source package here:
http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/mkclean/mkclean-0.4.1.tar.bz2<http://www.matroska.org/downloads/mkclean.html>

<http://www.matroska.org/downloads/mkclean.html>I don't know about archlinux
and how you got that package and who made it. So I don't know what it
contains and if it's correct. mkclean doesn't use the usual
autoconf/automake system found on Linux, so maybe it was packaged
incorrectly.

If you manage to build it like I said and it still fails, you can try to
rebuild it with debug informations like this:
./coremake distclean
./coremake gcc_linux_x64_debug

Steve