[Matroska-users] Mkclean sigsev on a specific file

julroy67 julroy67 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:05:08 CEST 2010

Mhh I don't know if I'm correctly generating the debug version of
mkclean, could you say me step by step how to it. To be clear, I'm
using archlinux, and archlinux AUR package of mkclean, it works for
most of the file, but for at least 2 of them, it crashes as this :

14:59 julroy67 at momoko-laptop ~% mkclean --optimize --remux Test.mkv Test.mkv.2
Progress 1/3: 100%
zsh: segmentation fault  mkclean --optimize --remux Test.mkv Test.mkv.2

And it seems that the debug binary that I've generated crashes always,
so I'm doing wrong, but still, mkclean has a error somewhere ^^' So to
be sure to do correctly, I think, a step by step debugging guide would
help. Sorry for the hassle.