[Matroska-users] Mkclean sigsev on a specific file

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Fri Jul 16 14:48:13 CEST 2010

Hi.
Given the nature of the crash, it looks like it should always crash as that
error is on the init. It may have to do with linux x64 rather than 32 bits.
I'll give it a try on my side.

Or did you compile it with a 32 bits tool chain ? The regular bootstrap.sh
and subsequent "make" command are building for 32 bits. In 0.4.2 that should
be released soon I changed that and there is now a "configure" script. It
will build the makefiles for 64 bits architecture on 64 bits ones...
Meanwhile you can make sure or that by running that in the root folder of
the sources:
./coremake distclean
./coremake gcc_linux_x64

Then you run "make -C mkclean" and it should work.