[Matroska-users] CONFUSION

SATHIYA NARAYANANC sathiyanarayananc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:20:22 CEST 2010

Dear Sir,

I have mkv file as per the details below

I HAVE MKY FILE DURATION OF 3 HOURS OF FULL MOVIE OF CAPACITY 7.93 GB (DTS,
1080P BLU RAY X 264 DTX-ES CHAPTER , TYPE : MATROSKA FILE  DIMENSION 1920 X
816)

THIS IS THE FULL MOVIE OF 7.93 GB CONTAINING SONGS, STORY ETC.

AS I NEED PORTION OF THE FILM (I MEAN I NEED ONLY SONGS AND FEW SCENSES
ONLY)

I TRIED FOR EDITING SOFTWARE BUT I COULD NOT FIND ANY THING.

ALL SOFTWARES ARE COVERTOR ONLY.

I DONOT NEED CONVERTORS FROM MKV TO AVI, LIKE??????????

I NEED EDITING CLIP OF MKV FILES IN ORIGINAL FORMAT (EDITED CLIP SHOULD SAME
AS DTS, 1080P BLU RAY X 264 DTX-ES CHAPTER , TYPE : MATROSKA FILE  DIMENSION
1920 X 816) AS PER THE ORIGINAL

Please let me know best software.

PLEASE REMEMBER I DO NOT NEED ANY CONVERTOR

I NEED TRIM THE MKV FILE TO MKV FILE (BIGGER MKV FILE TO BE EDITED SHORTLY
WITHOUT ANY QUALITY LOSS OF VIDEO AND AUDIO AND SHOULD BE AS PER ORIGINAL
FORMAT AFTER EDITED)

I AM FROM INDIA, CHENNAI

PLEASE HELP ME

THANKS