[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 3.1.0 released

Mike Castle dalgoda+matroska at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:59:44 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org> wrote:
> I've released mkvtoolnix v3.1.0. This release contains contains the
> usual mix of bug fixes and smaller enhancements.

Twice now I've had mkvmerge 3.1.0 go into apparent endless loops while
muxing a .vob (for audio), .avi (for video(, a srt file, vobsubs, and
an attachment.

Both times were completely different sets of files.

Both debian testing installations (i.e, could be a library issue) from
bunkus.org

I'm going to start some debugging and see if I can better identify the
source of the issue, but I thought I'd get in an early mention in case
anyone else has seen similar issues.

mrc