[Matroska-users] Problem on setting Haali Media Splitter

chsseu chsseu at 126.com
Thu Jan 28 02:58:05 CET 2010

Hi,
I've got a problem when I try to set Haali Media Splitter.
As the picture in attachment showing, it seems some Controls be hid,
compareing with this picture I had found on the web:
http://www.qweas.com/downloads/audio/audio-encoders-decoders/scr-haali-media-splitter.jpg

I have tried versions of Haali Media Splitter released on 19/12/2009 and 11/01/2009, and got the same problem.

The Operation System I use is Windows XP with SP3 simplified Chinese version.
Should I install some other software to enable the settings of Haali Media Splitter?