[Matroska-users] DVB-T Mpeg-4 (Problems Playing TS Files)

Hasan Rastegar hasanrastegar at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:19:09 CET 2010

Dear Sir.,

Hi

I live in Tehran (The capital of Iran) and I tested your Codec "Haali Media Splitter" for watching recorded clips from digital live TV which is now broadcasting as DVB-T (Mpeg-4, SD Format) in Tehran. There is a problem (there is no audio) with Video Players like "Windows Media Player", "Zoom Player" & "Media Player Classic", for playing TS files which you can see by the following links of two recorded clips that I've uploaded. You can download and analyze them for enhancing and promotion of your Codecs & Decoders:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y4zznmniziy

http://www.mediafire.com/?ennjzjgz4gm

Also I can't convert TS files with All video converters because there is no audio in the converted files.

There is also a TS file from New zealand DVB-T (HD Format) which is also has the above

problem (download link):

http://neuron2.net/misc/One News AAC_.edit.ts

Look forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards