[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix 3.2.0 released
moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Feb 13 11:16:45 CET 2010
I've released mkvtoolnix v3.2.0. This release contains contains the
usual mix of bug fixes and smaller enhancements.
Notes for package maintainers:
1. Library dependency changes: wxWidgets 2.8.0 or later is now required
for the GUI components.
2. The man pages have been translated to Chinese Simplified. Please
adjust your packaging scripts.
Here are the usual links...
...to the home page:
...to the source code:
...to the Windows installer and 7zip archive:
All binaries that I provide myself have already been uploaded.
Here's the full ChangeLog since release 3.1.0:
2010-02-12 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Released v3.2.0.
* Build requirements changed: The GUIs for mkvtoolnix now require
wxWidgets 2.8.0 or newer.
2010-02-11 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg, mkvpropedit: Fixed another bug causing a crash writing
chapters/other elements to existing Matroska files.
2010-02-10 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* Build system: bug fix: Improved detection of Boost::Filesystem
for newer Boost versions.
2010-02-09 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* docs: Added a Chinese Simplified translation for the man pages
by Dean Lee (see AUTHORS).
2010-02-06 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Outputting error messages about invalid XML
files will not cause mkvmerge to crash on Windows anymore.
* mmg: enhancement: Added an input field for the segment info XML
file (mkvmerge's "--segmentinfo" option) on the "global" tab.
2010-02-03 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: The jobs will be saved in the 'mkvtoolnix/jobs'
sub-directory of the 'application data' folder instead of the
'jobs' folder in the current directory. On Windows this is the
special 'application data' folder inside the user's profile
directory, e.g. 'C:\Users\mbunkus\AppData\mkvtoolnix'. On
non-Windows systems this is the folder '.mkvtoolnix' in the user's
mmg's configuration file has also been moved from ~/.mkvmergeGUI
to ~/.mkvtoolnix/config on non-Windows systems.
Fix for bug 466.
2010-01-28 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mkvextract: bug fix: Files are only opened for reading, not for
writing, so that mkvextract will work on files the user only has
read-only permissions for.
* mkvextract: bug fix: Modes 'attachments', 'chapters', 'tags' and
'cuesheet': mkvextract will output an error message if the file
cannot be opened (e.g. because it does not exist or due to lack of
2010-01-24 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: enhancement: Changing the interface language does not
require a restart anymore.
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Reading VOB files bigger than 4 GB was broken
in v3.1.0 on 32bit platforms.
2010-01-22 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: bug fix: Tooltips were not word-wrapped on Windows.
* mkvinfo: enhancement: Added the "EBML maximum size length"
element to the list of known elements. Fix for bug 464.
2010-01-20 Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
* mmg: new feature: Added a control for mkvmerge's "--cropping"
* mmg: enhancement: Added the file extensions ".dtshd", ".dts-hd",
".truehd" and ".true-hd" to mmg's"'add/append file" dialogs.
* mkvextract: bug fix: "mkvextract --version" was only writing an
empty string. Fix for bug 463.
If Darl McBride was in charge, he'd probably make marriage
unconstitutional too, since clearly it de-emphasizes the commercial
nature of normal human interaction, and probably is a major impediment
to the commercial growth of prostitution. - Linus Torvalds
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Matroska-users