[Matroska-users] Haali Media Splitter Is Causing Windows Explorer to Crash

Smasher Smashes smasher.smashes at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:37:50 CEST 2010

Hi there,

I did not know what e-mail to use. If you could forward this to the correct
people, I would appreciate it.

I just updated my Haali Media Splitter. Now whenever I even see a thumbnail
of a .mkv file, Windows Explorer will crash. I have removed program after
program and have found the problem is from the Haali Media Splitter.

I also found this discussion on another forum..
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7files/thread/db90c294-05e6-4bbb-9182-a51e55e98349

... where someone else had the same issue.

I am hopeful that someone at your company would be able to get back to me to
let me know how to correct this.. if possible.. on my end. I tried changing
the last line under options from yes back to no and back again. The same
crash happens. the crashing only ends when I remove the program from my
system.

I look forward to hearing from you.