[Matroska-users] Haali causes stuttering on blu-ray rips in WMP on Windows 7 x64.

James Gentile jamesraymondgentile at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:35:34 CEST 2010

Tried multiple Windows 7 x64 installs, using Haali, my blu-ray rips stutter
in WMP, but using gabest splitter, they play fine.
Procedure I use to rip the movies:
1. Rip blu-ray disc with anydvd hd
2. eac3to.exe blu-ray image into .mkv + .flac
3. combine .mkv + .flac with mkvmergegui.

Stutter is so severe that movies are unwatchable. Issue was consistent on
every blu-ray disc I've ripped, in total about 67 movies.  Whether BR video
was VC-1, h264, or mpeg2 made no difference.