[Matroska-users] Control language when compiling mkvtoolnix (Linux)

andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 04:35:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am compiling mkvtoolnix 3.3.0 under Slackware linux. Is there a
method to control the languages that are used? A default install on my
system generates man pages in several languages, the html guide in
Chinese and English and allows me to use mkvmerge gui in several
languages as well. A great feature but in the installation script I am
writing I would like to allow the user to be able to select the
language at compile time.

Thanks for your trouble,

Andrew
--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?