[Matroska-users] How to burn a DVD

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Thu May 7 20:49:08 CEST 2009

http://www.matroska.org/technical/guides/dvd/index.html

I personally have used ConverXToDVD (no, I am not affiliated with them in
any way) and found it to be efficient and  pretty much idiot-proof. There
are a few solutions which produce higher quality results but a simple Google
search will give you hundreds of recommendations.

/.re

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Adevale <adevale at uol.com.br> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I have downloaded a film from internet in Matroska format and I would
> appreciate if you could tell me how to burn a DVD in order to be able to
> watch it in a DVD player.
> Is it possible
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Antonio do Vale

> Read Matroska-Users on GMane:

/re

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with
reality at any point."

Friedrich Nietzsche