[Matroska-users] regarding mkv files playback

Rolf Ernst rolf.ernst at 24hourloop.com
Mon May 4 00:39:33 CEST 2009

What codec? What resolution?

Generally playback capcity has nothing to do with the container but the
complexity of the codec. If you are trying to play back HD 1920x1280 h.264
your onboard graphics card may not cut it.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:58 AM, shahul hamed <strings_u2000 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> hi , this is regarding a query related to mkv files playback, i m not able
> to play them smoothly despite having all the possible codecs installed , my
> configuration is PENTIUM D 2.8GHZ
>                                                                      1 G B
> DDR2 RAM
>
> MOTHERBOARD IS MERCURY PNMCP73V with    onboard
>                                                        graphics  (g e force
> 7050/n vidia 610)
> i m not able to play these files smoothly and audio , video synchronization
> is also not there, but when i convert these files to .AVI these work
> perfectly but occupy lots of space.
>
>                       please kindly help as i have tried every codec
> possible till date.
>                           strings_u2000 at yahoo.com

> Read Matroska-Users on GMane:

/re

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with
reality at any point."

Friedrich Nietzsche