[Matroska-users] Extracting Subtitles

Wijesiri Danthanarayana lbam at tpg.com.au
Fri May 22 07:53:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to convert a .mkv file to  playable DVD movie. I have not
found any software that can do this for Mac OS X. Using converting
software I can convert to .avi or. .mpg files, but the subtitles do
not get transferred. So please let me know how to burn a DVD movie
disk with subtitles on a Mac, with OS X software. Alternatively let me
know a method of extracting subtitles will also help because there are
Mac software which can combine .mpg and subtitles files to burn a DVD.

Thanks,

Wijesiri