[Matroska-users] HaaliMediaSplitter, Windows Server 2008

Christophe.Jalady at sail-technology.com Christophe.Jalady at sail-technology.com
Wed May 6 13:57:29 CEST 2009

Hello,

        I have problem using HaaliMediaSplitter under Windows Server 2008.
        I have installed the last version of HaaliMediaSplitter, then I
try to play within WMP an URL like "http://localhost/videoFile.ts", This
doesn't work.
        If I try to play the same URL with my own application (a simple
c++ .exe which build the DirectShow graph and try to read the video), I
get the error popup of HaaliMediaSplitter: "Error: can't open file:
Unspecified Error"

        I have the same setup on a Windows XPSp2 and Windows 2003 and it
works.

        Do you know some issue under Windows server 2008 ? Can I enable
some loging on the HaaliMedisSplitter filter to try to understand what
happen ?

Thank for your work on this project.

Christophe.