[Matroska-users] Subtitle question...

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:11:03 CET 2009

This is the wrong place to be asking about this. MP4 files are not related to Matroska files in any way. We do not maintain the Haali media splitter either. Further more, I don't think Haali even touches MP4 files, and they're being handled by the media players themselves, which we also don't maintain. I would suggest figuring out what's going on (what's handling the file, which players are doing what, etc) and contacting whoever is responsible for whatever isn't working right.