[Matroska-users] can't delete .mkv file

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 18:54:33 CET 2009

This sounds like a problem specifically with your computer, and only
vaguely Matroska related. It verges on being a question that might not
be appropriate for this mailing list. How to delete this file depends
on a number of factors that we currently don't know. This includes
your operating system, your user interface (if you're running Linux),
and any errors that might be coming up (if there is an error, more
questions would follow to determine how to resolve it).