[Matroska-users] mkvtoolnix-2.5.3: A question about htmldir...

andrew andrew.david.45 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:08:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I am writing an installation script for mkvtoolnix-2.5.3 under
Slackware 12.2 and I would like to stop the installation of the html
document mkvmerge-gui.html and its associated images by 'make install'
as I am placing these files manually. Is there a method of doing this?

At the moment the script places the files manually in the desired
location and then deletes the duplicated files in
/usr/share/mkvtoolnix but this is a little ugly :-).

Thanks for your trouble,

Andrew

--
Do you think that's air you're breathing?