[Matroska-users] Problem with Haali matroska muxer in graphedit

Ivan Kowalenko ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:21:49 CEST 2009

To be totally honest, haven't a clue. Try contacting the developers of the
Haali Media Splitter. This mailing list is more centered around discussions
of the Matroska container, interaction with the container, use of the
container, and the official Matroska tools (libebml, libmatroska,
matroskanixtools, etc). Since Haali is developed by a separate entity, most
people here don't know too much about it.

Good luck, though.

Ivan Kowalenko
w: http://ivankowalenko.com
e: ivan.kowalenko at gmail.com